in the capital derby.

27 Fév 2019 01:46

• Adrian Lewis will start his title defence against debutant Stuart Leach at this years Auckland Masters. The two-time world champion claimed the trophy in the inaugural PDC World Series of Darts event last August, defeating Raymond van Barneveld 11-10 in a thrilling final. Lewis has drawn Kiwi qualifier Leach in the first round, while world No 1 Michael van Gerwen will meet Australias Damon Heta, and Gary Anderson takes on another debutant Bernie Smith. Michael van Gerwen returns to action in New Zealand It was fantastic last year, said Lewis. In any new country you go to, you want your name on the trophy straight away so to do that was a brilliant achievement.Hopefully my forms picking up and Ill make sure Im right. Ill be fighting and hopefully I can win it again.Raymond van Barneveld has been handed a tricky early encounter with Aucklands Cody Harris, who was beaten 6-3 by the Dutchman in last years Sydney Masters. Raymond van Barneveld reached last years final A couple of years ago in Sydney I lost to Tic Bridge and I lost again a year later - I learned a tough lesson not to underestimate opponents, and just play your A-game, said van Barneveld. Codys a class player and I would not underestimate him.Im playing well myself and its going to be a good game. The Premier League was a tough ride for me in the last couple of months but Im refreshed and feeling confident.Auckland Darts Masters, first round draw (best of 11 legs)Gary Anderson (1) v Bernie SmithPeter Wright (6) v Warren ParryDave Chisnall (4) v Clinton BridgeRaymond van Barneveld (8) v Cody HarrisMichael van Gerwen (2) v Damon HetaJames Wade (7) v Ken MoirPhil Taylor (3) v Rob SzaboAdrian Lewis (5) v Stuart LeachJames Wade v Ken MoirAdrian Lewis v Stuart LeachPeter Wright v Warren ParryRaymond van Barneveld v Cody HarrisDave Chisnall v Clinton BridgePhil Taylor v Rob SzaboMichael van Gerwen v Damon HetaGary Anderson v Bernie Smith Also See: Taylor takes Austria title Best darts bust-ups Sky Bets darts odds Features Cheap Vapormax Wholesale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Vapormax Cheap Online . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. http://www.cheapvapormaxwholesale.com/ . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Nike Vapormax For Sale Cheap . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers.TORONTO - A U.S. federal judge has ruled a subpoena can be issued compelling the former owner of the Vancouver Canucks to testify in a lawsuit arising from Todd Bertuzzis career-ending attack on Steve Moore. The Ontario Superior Court of Justice asked the U.S. court earlier this year to subpoena John McCaw Jr., who is based in Seattle, to testify in Toronto. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, says he hopes McCaw will accept the rulings of the Ontario Superior Court and the United States District Court and appear as ordered at the trial slated to begin in September. Moore is suing Bertuzzi and the Canucks for $38 million for a 2004 on-ice hit that left Moore, then a Colorado Avalanche player, with a concussion and three fractured vertebrae. Danson had argued a jury should be able to hear McCaw answer whether he knew Canucks players were gunning for retaliation against Moore for a hit weeks earlier on former Canucks captain Markus Naslund that resulted inn a concussion.dddddddddddd Bertuzzi has alleged the Canucks then-coach Marc Crawford urged his players to make Moore "pay the price," while Crawford has claimed Bertuzzi disobeyed instructions to get off the ice before Moore was attacked. Danson has said NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly have voluntarily agreed to testify. Danson has suggested that McCaw fostered a corporate culture that may have at least implicitly approved such an attack, including having as the president and general manager Brian Burke, who was "unapologetic about promoting violence in hockey." McCaw no longer owns the Canucks, having sold his company Orca Bay, now known as Canucks Sports and Entertainment. But he maintains a "very significant financial interest" in the outcome of the lawsuit, as he is still on the hook for half of any liability found against the team, which Danson said was a condition of the sale. ' ' '
    shushu

Message(s) : 76

04 Avr 2019 13:49

11 Avr 2019 21:18

Retour vers Diplomatie

Information